Wednesday, April 25, 2018

DR. DAVID HEPBURN INTRODUCTION TO MEDICAL CANNABIS

On May 15, 2018 Dr. Dr.David Frederick Hepburn will be presenting a keynote regarding the medical cannabis. In this talk Dr. Hepburn will try to explain the importance of the medical cannabis and its benefits

The lecture is scheduled for Tuesday, May 15 at 8 PM in the Uplands Golf Club, Victoria BC. The participants




Remember that any questions or comments regarding the participation of Dr. David Hepburn in the lecture can be done through this blog or the website:


Date: 2018, May 15 at 8 pm
Location: Uplands Golf Club, Victoria BC.

If you want more information about the place please visit:
https://www.uplandsgolfclub.com



5 comments:

  1. does anyone has the video of this conference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. In this blog you will find the next conferences of Dr. David Hepburn, they are published periodically

      Delete
  3. doctor like this? I am from Peru and I would like you to advise me on the use of cannabis I suffer from chronic migraines and depression, I would like to know if you can give me a phone or email to talk with you, my email is elfos-27@hotmail.com and my cell is +51961319810 will be eternally grateful, I could not attend the conference that gave drops of hope in Peru

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Friday August 10th Dr. David Hepburn will be participating in forum in PerĂº "Hablemos de Cannabis medicinal" https://www.facebook.com/events/289530265186750/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GALLERY


GLNarrationRotation GLNarrationRotation GLNarrationRotation GLNarrationRotation
GLNarrationRotation GLNarrationRotation GLNarrationRotation GLNarrationRotation
More Images